Well Wishes!

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • Trackbacks are closed for this post.
Comments

• 5/6/2009 9:21 AM Anonymous wrote:
    Felicitations and Congratulations to Pastor Otis Moss III of Trinity United Church of Christ.

From the infamous March GOOD FRIDAY Fire Storm of 2008, to the infamous WE STAND WITH JESUS SERMON of 2008, to the SEARCH ME OH GOD SERMON of 2008, to the PROMISED MOMENT SERMON of 2009, to the BLESSING ON THE B SIDE SERMON of 2009, to the DAUGHTERS OF THUNDER GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE of 2009,to the GOSPEL REMIX SERVICE for young people, to your CLEARLY DEFINED INTERNET MINISTRY KUDOS!

Rev. Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr's selection of you as interim pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ provides evidence that the Most High God works in mysterious ways... Just as the anointing oil flowed only on David, God has also anointed you to bring a Fresh Anointing to Trinity United Church of Christ.

Pastor Moss may you and FIRST LADY MONICA MOSS continue to walk together in agreement (AMOS 3:3) as your love and marriage continues to blossom through time.

Daughter of Encouragement

"You did not choose me, but I chose you to go bear fruit---fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command: Love Each Other. If the world hates you, keep in mind it hated me first." John 15:16-18
    1. 5/28/2009 5:55 PM Vivian House wrote:
      Pastor Moss, Please accept my warmest Congratulations and Best Wishes as you continue on your journey as the senior pastor of TUCC. God has truly blessed our congregation with a wonderful pastor and family (Mrs. Moss and your children). As an elder I am so thrilled to live to see such a marvelously inspiring shepherd to nourish Pastor Wright's flock. Indeed we are in GOOD HANDS! Yes,I can Imagine a bright and glorious future with your ministry. With abundant love, Vivian House and family
  • 5/6/2009 10:45 AM Rill wrote:
    I just want to extend a warm congratulations and well wishes to Pastor Moss for his upcoming installation at Trinity United Church of Christ. I am very grateful for his vision, leadership and weekly inspiration and guidance.
  • 5/6/2009 11:07 AM Brenda wrote:
    To Pastor & Mrs. Moss and Family. To God be the glory. I thank God for you and your family. We want you all to know just how much we love you and on this your day may God continue to shine down on you and you continue to teach us the way God has ask you to. As for Mrs. Monica Moss and my little ones I just want you all to know that we love you all just the same and we're happy that you have allowed us to share Pastor Moss with you all. We love you, we love you, we love you. God bless you all.

Love
    Brenda
  • 5/6/2009 12:12 PM Owen wrote:
    Congratulations Morehouse Man...God continues our great work through your commitment. Continue to be open and obedient to God's will for your mission.

Be great today, Rev. Moss.

Sincerely grateful for your commitment.

Owen Lawson '92
  • 5/6/2009 5:01 PM Rev. Clyde White wrote:
    I want to send my best wishes to Rev. Otis Moss III on his installation. We are blessed to have him for our Pastor.
  • 5/6/2009 6:12 PM Alesia wrote:
    Pastor Moss, Congratulations!!! I am so happy and honored to have you as my Pastor. Your sermons are so powerful and they have given me great strength and growth in my spiritual life. May God continue to bless you, your family and your ministry. You are truly loved. - Alesia
  • 5/6/2009 6:58 PM L Patrick wrote:
    I would like to say out of the year I've been at TUCC It has been a honor and a blessing to actually see someone of Pastor Moss and I'm so happy that he is with us and I hope he will grow old with TUCC and retire from there. Regards,Patrick
  • 5/6/2009 6:59 PM Zyra wrote:
    Pastor Moss,
    I want to congratulate you for the up-coming installation! Wonderful things have taken place that has really blessed me tremendously such as the Corner Prayer and the Church Wide Fast. The electronic giving program is great and our daughters have been able to use their teen accounts to take part along with my husband and I. I'm really excited about what future plans are in store for us as a church, and as for my family, we "got your back"!
    God Bless,
    Zyra, Kenneth, Ivory and Rachel
  • 5/6/2009 8:19 PM Marvis wrote:
    Thestrength and courage that you demonstrated during this most difficult period for TUCC certainly confirms what God already knew when he sentyou to us...that "you" are Trinity, just as much as "we" are Trinity! To God be the glory!
  • 5/6/2009 9:39 PM Crystal wrote:
    Dear Pastor Moss,

I praise God for you. I am glad you accepted God's call to pastor us at TUCC. I appreciate the direction you seem to be going in with us in terms of your attitude, enthusiasm, style of leadership, messages in the pulpit, gradual changes, inclusiveness of the youth and the seniors, neighbors of the church,outreach via technology,and your sincerity.

Thank you and I wish you and your family all the best.

Love,

Crystal and Cameron Williams
  • 5/6/2009 11:39 PM Father Daniel Beegan wrote:
    Pastor Otis Moss III, is, in my not so humble opinion, a credit to the clergy, of which I also am a member.

I send warm greetings from St. Brendan's Catholic Charismatic Hermitage in Rumford, Maine.

Pastor Moss, you can visit anytime if you get down Maine.

God bless you and Dr. Wright.

Padre Daniel Beegan
    St. Brendan's Catholic Charismatic Hermitage.
    420 Pine St.
    Rumford, ME, 04276.
  • 5/6/2009 11:42 PM Anthony wrote:
    Congratulations on your installation Pastor Moss, may God bless you and guide you as you continue the legacy of Trinity and proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ
  • 5/7/2009 5:14 AM Loretta wrote:
    Congratulations! I will continue to lift you and Lady Monica up in prayer as you become "official" as the pastor of our church. Continue to "blow me over with a feather"!
  • 5/7/2009 6:52 AM Rev. Ruth Harrison wrote:
    Congratulations Pastor Otis Moss:

To God be the Glory. I am so...oooo... happy to have you as my Pastor. Your coming to Trinity has been a blessing. I thank God for you- your leadership, preaching and teaching. You are fired up for God and ready to lead us out of the wilderness. May you have many great years ahead. Blessings to you and your family.

Rev. Ruth Harrison
  • 5/7/2009 7:54 AM Allie wrote:
    God bless you as your journey. We wish you the best.
  • 5/7/2009 8:03 AM Mendell wrote:
    Rev.Moss I pray for you and your family daily and I thank God for you. I'm glad you decided to stay. I know you will do great things for the church in the future.Good Luck!
    Mendell Harris
  • 5/7/2009 8:45 AM Michel wrote:
    Iam from Ivory coast and am aged of 32 years.Therefore Iam gleeful that Pastor Moss has been chosen by The emeritus Pastor Jeremiah A. wright.
    To Pastor & Mrs. Moss and Family. To God be the glory. I thank God for you and your family. I want you all to know just how much I love you and on this your day may God continue to shine down on you and you continue to teach me the way God has ask you to. As for Mrs. Monica Moss and my little ones I just want you all to know that I love you all just the same and I'm happy that you have allowed me to share Pastor Moss with you all. I love you, I love you, I love you. God bless you all.
  • 5/7/2009 8:45 AM Sis Lynda wrote:
    Grace, Peace and the Joy of the Lord be with all of us in this glad moment as we prepare to celebrate the installation of a truly blessed Gift from God by the name of our beloved Pastor Otis Moss III. From the day of your first visit, we have been swept up by the majestic winds of God's grace. We are forever hungry, seeking to explore what new tastes of God's glory your sermonic presentations will serve on our tables of worship! Thank you and bless you on this day and into the next! Amen!
  • 5/7/2009 9:32 AM Sharon wrote:
    Rev Moss, I look forward each week to your wonderful, inspiring sermons. You have truly blessed my life and I have learned so much from you. Each time I hear one of your messages it makes me want to read my bible more and more to know exactly what God is saying to me.
    God Bless you on your upcoming installation and the Trinity United Church of Christ Family.
    1. 5/25/2009 11:18 AM james mcrae wrote:
      Rev. MOSS,
      Congratulations on your installation ,may god bless you and continue to guide you. tell mes. moss and the kids we said hello.
      God Bless,
      James,ALICE, TRAVIS, DEIDRA,NYE,AUBREY,&K.K.MCRAE
  • 5/7/2009 10:37 AM Reverend Zenobia Brooks wrote:
    Dear Pastor Moss,

I thank God for you and beautiful your family. Congratulations on your installation as Senior Pastor at Trinity United Church of Christ.

I pray that God will continue to bless you and your family with all of His riches blessings.

You have already pierced my heart with your Easter Sunday Wisdom "Stay in your Lane, Stay Focused, and Remember to Breath". This my brother is a life lesson for everybody, in every role and every stage of life. I can never thank you enough for this profound wisdom. You are a master coach and gentle young gaint. We are so blessed to have you as our Senior Pastor at such a time as this.

God Bless you and Again, Thank you!
    Rev. Zenobia Brooks
  • 5/7/2009 11:00 AM D. Carson wrote:
    Dear Reverend Moss,
    You are truly an Anointed Man of God. The trials will not lessen, but God would not have given you the Task if he knew you couldn't pass the Test. Continue to teach and reach the people, cry loud and spare not the Word of God. You will continuously be in my prayers.
  • 5/7/2009 3:08 PM Aquanetta wrote:
    Dear Rev.Moss,
    Congratulations to you and Mrs.Moss and your two beautiful children.
    The Glory of God came upon me the very first time I shook your hand,since them with each greeting and embrace the Holy Spirit presence gets stronger and stronger.You have already been an inspiration to me and my entire family before your installation, so I have no doubt that you will continue to be a powerful man of God,a humble servant,my Brother as well as my awesome Imaging Pastor.So as we move forward with making your visions realities,always remember I GOT YOUR BACK..
  • 5/7/2009 5:00 PM Betty wrote:
    May God bless you and your family on this journey of faith to help all persons. God is in you and I and my family see what God has in store for us. We love you and your family. God is keeping you near him
  • 5/7/2009 5:04 PM Charlene wrote:
    Dear Pastor Moss,

I thank God for allowing Pastor wright to choose you to continue his great legacy as our Pastor of TUCC. We are very BLESSED to have you and your wonderful family. I am very grateful and bless to have you as my Pastor.
    Congratulations on your installation and my God continue to shine his light on you; as you lead this GREAT church with your vision by enlightening us to IMAGINE!

Peace and Blessings
    Charlene
    1. 5/8/2009 10:43 AM Margaret wrote:
      Dear Pastor Moss,

I too am very happy that God lead Pastor Wright to choose you as our Pastor. When we had our church-wide educational institute services they were very inspiring to me. You have won my heart as Gods leader for Trinity and the surrounding community. May God continue to lead you and bless you and your wonderful family.

Yours in Christ

Margaret
  • 5/7/2009 5:19 PM JoAnne wrote:
    I enjoy Pastor Moss everytime I am able to attend. Many more years with TUCC.
  • 5/7/2009 11:23 PM gaylon wrote:
    Pastor Moss!

Congratulations! Although I've only been an official member since November, I am glad to be a part of this family. Your words and vision guide so many of us. I believe in Trinity and will support this home as long as I can.

Thank you for your visionary and innovative leadership!

Gaylon
  • 5/8/2009 9:53 AM Sista In Chirst wrote:
    Congratulations to Pastor Otis Moss III of Trinity United Church of Christ
  • 5/8/2009 11:44 AM Micheline wrote:
    Congratulations Pastor Moss on your installation. We thank God for you and your vision for our church, we especially want to thank you for the direction that you are taking our youth in. May God Bless you and keep you. The Terry and Graves Family; John, Andrea, Micheline, Latanda, Brandon, Joseph and Justin.
  • 5/8/2009 7:57 PM Scydonia wrote:
    We are doubly blessed at Trinity. First, we thrived under the anointed ,brilliant leadership of Pastor Wright, and now we have you, Rev. Moss, a gifted preacher, an enlightened Biblical scholar, and not a bad dancer either!
    I thank God for you and your family, it is an honor to call you "Pastor"
  • 5/8/2009 10:14 PM Marcia wrote:
    Pastor Moss, I am honored to have you as my Pastor. I thank God for your annointing and for allowing you and your family to bless with your leadership. Congratulations on your installation. I pray that you remain with us for years to come. May God continue to bless you and your family.
    Love Always, Marcia L.(Cookie) Jacobs
  • 5/9/2009 9:39 AM Barbara wrote:
    Pastor Moss,

Congratulations and best wishes on your installation as you continue to Imagine.
  • 5/9/2009 1:42 PM Dorothy wrote:
    CONGRATULATIONS Pastor Moss on your
    installation as Senior Pastor of TUCC.
    You were truly sent by God to be our
    leader. We love you
  • 5/9/2009 11:57 PM Keith wrote:
    Good luck and God bless you and the Trinity family. I took the walk in Oct 08. I am new to the family as well. I hope I can grow in faith as you continue to bless the church. I am getting used to being in a large church.
  • 5/10/2009 7:31 AM Loretha wrote:
    Congratulations Rev. Moss on your installation. You are doing an exceptional job at Trinity. Keep up the good work and I wish you nothing but the best. God bless you and your family.
  • 5/10/2009 12:10 PM Mary H wrote:
    Congratulations Pastor Moss!

I have watched as you took the reigns of Trinity and have witnessed your growth as a senior pastor and administrator of a great body of Christ. Continue your work in the vineyard and I pray that God blesses you and your family richly!
    I look forward to many more anniversaries!!

Yours in Christ,
    Mary H
    Washington, DC
  • 5/10/2009 9:51 PM Kimberly wrote:
    Congratulations Pastor Moss. Trinity is truly to have you as a pastorr. Continue to be blessed and continue to bless. I look forward to growing with you and becoming a better servant.
  • 5/12/2009 12:05 PM Bree wrote:
    Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Pastor Moss, we are truly blessed - to know that God thought enough of us to send you are way. You are the "One"! I pray that God continues to strengthen you as He imparts wisdom and knowledge to lead this mighty body of Christ to the place He has destined for us. I pray peace and good health over you and your family. Congratulations.
  • 5/12/2009 3:32 PM Nicole A wrote:
    Pastor Moss:
    Congratulations! You have been a wonderful Pastor, mentor, and friend. I am so grateful for your leadership and the example that you have set for all of us. No matter the circumstances, you have always remained poised, graceful, and loving. Thank you for not just preaching about love, but for embodying the spirit of love in all that you do.

Sis, Monica:
    Congratulations to you as well! Your patience, grace, and devotion allow Pastor Moss to be the leader that he is. You are the epitome of a virtuous woman! I know that I speak for myself and many other young women when I say that you are truly an example to follow.

I admire and appreciate the example that you and Pastor Moss have set for healthy Christ-centered relationships. Thank you for reminding young adults like me, that good men and women exist, healthy Christ-centered relationships exist, and we can have that too.

I have learned so much about life and my walk with Christ from both of you. And so, I just want to take the time to say the words that are most often felt, but rarely said: Thank you!

With Boundless Gratitude,
    Nicole
  • 5/12/2009 3:40 PM Patrice wrote:
    I just want to say Congratulations to my Pastor. i am so happy that you are here at Trinity. I had expressed to Pastor Wright that we are truly blessed to have you, and I know it will be for many years to come. Know that your church family loves you and your family and May God be the Glory.

Blessings!
  • 5/14/2009 12:00 AM Father Daniel Beegan wrote:
    Pastor Moss, I send fraternal greetings from St. Brendan's Catholic Charismatic Church in Rumford, Maine. May God give you the strength to lead your congregation to the Lord Jesus Christ with the same honesty and vigor shown by Dr. Jeremiah Wright. Some may have my head for saying that, but too bad. If you and Mrs. Moss ever need some time off, look up Father Dan the preacher man. God love you and your lovely wife, bless you in your ministry, bless the people you serve and may God bless us all.
  • 5/14/2009 4:49 AM Rev. Susan Mitchell wrote:
    Pastor Moss, I wish you all the best. You arrived at Trinity during tough times and transition and you have created calm out of all the chaos. I praise God for you and the Ministry of Trinity. No matter where I am Trinity will always be my home church. Blessings to you and the entire Trinity family!
  • 5/14/2009 8:50 AM Camille wrote:
    My dear Brother and Pastor,

During your "Meet the Pastor" sessions, I told you that I was excited about what God was about to do through you and your ministry. Now, to be on the cusp of your installation, I can tell you that the feeling still remains and is magnified 1000 times OVER the excitement I originally felt! God is doing such an awesome work in and through you and I am so proud to be a part of the Trinity family under your leadership! I thank God for you! I thank God for my beautiful First Lady! I thank God for your life! I thank God for your ministry! Don't stop dreaming! Don't stop imagining! The future of our church is dependent upon your continued ability to dare us to reach what we once believed to be unobtainable!

God bless you! God bless your installation! I look forward to continuing to offer my support and services on your behalf and for the one who has called us to serve! I love you!
  • 5/14/2009 10:35 AM Newness of Life Ministry wrote:
    CONGRATULATIONS Pastor & Mrs. Moss: It is a privilege and an honor to have you lead our congregation "Trinity United Church of Christ." We welcome your vision and pray that our church will eventually become a 5-Star church. God bless you and your family.
  • 5/14/2009 12:40 PM Wendy E wrote:
    I joined Trinity a few years back under Pastor Wright and was a bit hesitant when the reigns were turned over to you. What a Blessing and wonderful surprise you have turned out to be. I am only sorry that I am no longer able to come to Trinty as my job has relocated me to New Jersey. God Bless you and your family! You are awesome!
  • 5/14/2009 12:44 PM Ed and Pam Madgett wrote:
    Dear Pastor Moss:

Congratulations on your "Pastoral Installation"! God is truly good for He has kept you, is keeping you, and will always keep you. God is truly good for He gave Pastor Wright a vision and that vision was a Rev. Otis Moss, III.

Ed and I pray for the best for you, Monica, your children and extended family. Although, we are not in Chicago physically we still consider ourselves members of Trinity. We attend Trinity every Sunday morning at 7:30a.m. (8:30a.m.ET) and thoroughly enjoy the services and your sermons, which are spirit-filled and thought-provoking. Thank God for the internet!!! We will not be able to attend the installation activities, but know that we plan to "tune-in" when we can.

May God bless you in your journey as we continue to honor our past and celebrate our future.

Love Ya,
    Pam Madgett
  • 5/14/2009 3:54 PM Carol wrote:
    Pastor & Mrs. Moss,
    I am truly proud to be a member of Trinity United Church of Christ. I enjoy the messages and fellowship Trinity has to offer. I commend you Pastor Moss, for the level of leadership, humility (demonstrated when my father's funeral services were held at Trinity) and dignity you've displayed since we first met. You are a well-grounded man of God, and I am blessed by your spirit. I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on your upcoming installation. To God be the glory! Mrs. Moss, I pray that God will give you both wisdom and patience in your role as first lady. GOD BLESS!
  • 5/14/2009 5:11 PM Rev. Carl & Mrs. Jewel Spencer wrote:
    We send blessings, peace, and God's continued guidance in all of your endeavors in your leadership role. We thank God for you and family your entry as been one of shared wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Always in prayer for and with you.
    Quote: "But a man, having the mind of Christ in a matter, will choose that which is in the heart of God."

Rev. & Mrs. Spencer
  • 5/14/2009 9:19 PM Renita Ward & Son, Quint Mandale wrote:
    God bless you Pastor Moss & Family. We thank God for your leadership, passion and especially your commitment to young people. Your care and concern for this valuable part of the village family is spectacular. We pray your continued growth, grace and prosperity in the Lord.
  • 5/15/2009 1:15 AM Anonymous wrote:
    Pastor Moss:

No monologue despite the power, no poem despite the profoundness, no song despite the passion … could adequately express how thankful we are that HE has blessed us with you. As Rev. Dr. Leslie D. Callahan said, you truly represent the best our generation has to offer.

All Smiles and Well Wishes!!!
  • 5/15/2009 2:40 AM Juanita wrote:
    Pastor Moss and first Lady: May your road in the future always be smooth, and I just wish you the very best, easy going years as you lead the sheep of Trinity UCC. I love the Active Senior and all those that are involved in that program, I thank you for allowing your staff to lead us. Deacon Washington and Minister Stacy. Thank you Pastor, I shall be praying for you, your wife and your children. Juanita Reed White
  • 5/15/2009 8:25 AM Rev. Charles A. Woolery, Sr wrote:
    Dear Pastor Moss III,

Congratulations, my brother. You have weathered a tremendous storm in the past 12 months. You handled yourself professionally, with class and dignity. You are the PERFECT fit for the mighty Trinity Church. Continue to allow GOD to use you in a tremendous and Nujack-way. Its your time now. PS. When can you preach at FWA UMC? lol
  • 5/15/2009 9:53 AM DR. LlORETTA NUGENT wrote:
    Saluations and congratulations oN your new assignment. I am sure that you are going to be blessed and restore a since of COHESIVENESS, community and closeness to Trinity. I think Rev Wright and Rev Ramah made an excellent choice in choosing you. I pray that GOD continue to bless and guide you, I pray for protection for you and your family along this journey. Welcome
    From Beverly Jamaica a Trinity member
    Dr. Loretta McClure-Nugent
    You are like a breath of Fresh Air
  • 5/15/2009 12:15 PM Vernon wrote:
    Pastor Moss, This is the day that the Lord has made and we will rejoice and be glad in it. First of all I would like to congratulate you on your installation of becoming my pastor. I would also like thank you for giving me the name superstar because I know that I am a superstar of Jesus Christ. And Pastor Moss always remember that living for christ makes life worth living. My prayers are with and your family.
  • 5/15/2009 2:53 PM WOMENS CHORUS wrote:
    Dear Pastor Moss,
    The Womens Chorus would like to congradulate you and Mrs.Moss and your two beautiful children on your Installation.We are peacock proud and hellalugha happy to have you and Mrs.Moss as the 1st family of TUCC.

We look forward to wittnessing all that you have imagined and envision for the future of TUCC.It has become an honor and privilage to stand behind you each and every 1st Sunday with our clapping hands as you install our new members. You have not only been a blessing to our ministry, you have been a inspiration as well as an example of what God can do in times of trouble.
    So the WOMENS CHORUS clapping hands are applauing you PASTOR MOSS!
    May God continue to Bless and Keep you and your family.
  • 5/15/2009 4:11 PM fannie wrote:
    GOD BLESS YOU...MAY HIS GRACE BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND CHURCH CONGREGATION..I LOVE THE TELECAST EACH SUNDAY..SO REFRESHING
  • 5/15/2009 5:56 PM Yolanda & Mitchell wrote:
    God gave Rev. Jeremiah Wright the vision to select Rev. Otis Moss III to lead TUCC and we welcome you and your family with open arms. We pray that you and your family stay healthy and continue to lead our Church in the mighty way that you have. God Bless You and CONGRATULATIONS.
  • 5/15/2009 6:36 PM Maurice wrote:
    Congrats Pastor & Mrs. Moss,
    It is truly an honor to have you as our Pastor and First Lady of TUCC! Since you have taken the lead I have seen the changes around the church and I must say it has been outstanding!! I am looking forward to your leadership, vision and future of Trinity United Church of Christ, under God's guidance, for many, many years to come!! God Bless You and the Moss Family!!
  • 5/15/2009 7:19 PM Kortne wrote:
    Rev. Moss~
    It seems that I started coming to Tinity just as you were taking over. Each Sunday as I sit in the pews I listen to the messages that you teach. Those messages are filled with infinite power and wisdom. And Sunday after Sunday your deliverance gets even stronger and stronger.
    As a person who is equal to you in age, it inspires me to see that God has chosen you to teach his word to both the young and old!
    God has anointed you to bring the message of salvation to his people!
    God bless you, O.M.III, (smiling) and congratulations on your installation!
  • 5/17/2009 9:19 AM Linda wrote:
    Congratulations!God bless you Pastor Moss, our new First lady Monica and your beautiful family.I am so happy you accepted the call to Pastor at Trinity.I was very proud of you during the challenges at the beginning of your Ministry here.The way you and Monica stood together during the onslaught from the Media. From the first congregation meeting when you asked the church to Imagine to your celebration of the Elders to your acknowledgment of our children as future leaders in the church and Scholars.And the church-wide educational institute another opportunity you took to reach all age groups . I see your commitment to the Church as a family and the Community as a family at large very refreshing. I knew I would continue my 16 years as a member here when Pastor Wright chose you to the care of this body of Christ. I look forward to what God will do as he uses you here. I pray for your family daily and thank God for your vision leadership and wisdom. Be encouraged knowing he that has began a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.
    With Joy
    The Hawthorne Rose Family Linda, Maya and Misha
  • 5/17/2009 9:51 AM Sheray&Shante wrote:
    I want to say thank god for you and your Family.You have been a very truly blessin and inspiration in my life.And I'm plannin to continue to grow with you.God bless you wishing the best for you.Thank you pastor moss.Sendin much love to you.Sheray Avery & family
  • 5/17/2009 10:36 AM Deborah Mason wrote:
    Pastor Moss you are a blessing to Trinity I am very excited about the direction the church has taken. I am excited that my granddaugter is a member of Trinity, because she is part of the future.

Congratulations on your installation! Your sermon on Sunday, May 17, 2009 at the 7:30 am service was absolutely AWESOME! It filled my heart and my spirit. Yes, I can imagine!
  • 5/18/2009 1:19 PM Cheryl wrote:
    Pastor Moss, Mrs. Moss & Family:

I have always been proud to be a member of Trinity, but in the past few years, I have realized that not only am I proud, but I am blessed. I am blessed to have had the priviledge of learning what social justice theology and ministry is all about from such a scholar as Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr. and I look forward to the continued spiritual and intellectual blessings I am receiving from the annointing of Pastor Otis Moss III. Just watching how you have handled controversy, attacks on our church and on you personally, has solidified my faith in God and shown you to be a "real" man of God. My prayer is that God will continue to allow you, Mrs. Moss and your family to be a blessing in the life of Trinity, Chicago, the United States and this world.
  • 5/18/2009 1:54 PM Dosha wrote:
    Pastor Moss,
    Congratulations to you and your entire family on your installation. Myself and all of Trinity are truly blessed to have you as our pastor. I am looking forward to celebrating your installation but also your future anniversaries!
  • 5/18/2009 8:49 PM Lori C wrote:
    Pastor Moss:
    "Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:15
    You have truly let your light shine. It's with proud pleasure that I congratulate you on your installation. You are truly a man of God. I pray for continued success for you and your family in the years to come.
  • 5/18/2009 9:55 PM yvonne jackson wrote:
    I watch message every sunday morning. I am blessed by your message. I live in Philadelphia PA and pray that one day I will be able to come and visit your church. I have been watching since 2008.
  • 5/19/2009 12:42 PM Deacon Charles & Carole Cobb wrote:
    We give thanks to God for appointing you to T.U.C.C. . You may have been selected by man, but we believe that you were appointed by God. We appreciate you, and we recognize the sincerity of your faith. And we also appreciate your commitment to speak scriptural truths. The call of God is on your life, and we experience the Lord working through you. May God be with you and your family as we go through this new transition. We love you,Deacons Charles and Carole Cobb
  • 5/19/2009 12:53 PM Dawn wrote:
    Rev. Moss and Mrs. Monica Moss,
    We are sooooo happy to have you here at Trinity preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ! We pray that God will continue to bless you and your family and we pray for many, many, anniversaries!

Dawn, Jadah, Mayah, and DJ
  • 5/19/2009 2:10 PM Lillie Adams wrote:
    LOOK AT GOD! I am a witness that not everyone can hold fast to the promises of God when threatened and/or stretched - it's all about one's perspective - You, however, have endured. The drama does not cease, but you are now being publicly displayed as one who has been sheared up. Trimmed of all but what God wants his servant to do and his people to see. I join with all the other voices of praise and adoration to God for His good works in you. God bless you as Pastor Moss, as husband, as Daddy and as son. Truly your cup doth runneth over and as God wills it we will be blessed. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • 5/19/2009 2:52 PM Jacquie A wrote:
    I am as Rev. Freddie Haynes would say peacock proud to have you as my Pastor. I have grown to love you, Monica, Elijah, and Makilah. May God continue to keep you in the palm of his hand. Thank you for accepting the call, thank you for sticking by our side through all the mess, and thank you for loving us.

I look forward to what God has in store for us. Be blessed in the Lord and know that Will and I have your back.

Much love from the Austin and Simms Family...
  • 5/20/2009 10:41 AM Sandra wrote:
    I'm so proud to be a member of Trinity. You're an Excellent Preacher & Pastor!
  • 5/20/2009 10:53 AM Ms/ Miss Lettie A. Davis wrote:
    Lots of love from a person baptised by Rev. Otis Moss Jr. at the age of 11 years in Lockland of Cincinnati, Ohio year 1960! In Christ, Euroclydonlad (Ms. Lettie A. Davis)
  • 5/20/2009 11:53 AM Edinburg Family , New Orleans, LA wrote:
    Rev & Mrs. Moss
    We are blessed each week by the TUCC Worship experience and have been for many years.We congratulate you as you continue the work of Lord. May you and your family continue to be richly blessed.
  • 5/20/2009 3:33 PM Barbara J Porter wrote:
    Pastor Moss please just continue your awesome leadership and I will continue my unwavering support. May God continue to bless you to carry the Trinity tradition with conviction and love. Congratulations on your installation. I know it will go smoothly with God's grace leading.
  • 5/20/2009 6:39 PM David wrote:
    I wish you many blessings for you, your family, and for Trinity. You've been a source of inspiration for me and my family as we've had a trying year and continue to struggle on. Your inspiration helps sustain my faith and keep me going with blessings from the Lord.

May God Bless You Always,

David Rosser
    Florence,SC
  • 5/20/2009 7:36 PM Connie wrote:
    May God forever Bless you as you guide the Trinity congregation in the path that God would have us trod. My prayer is that you will be with us for many years to come. I am also grateful for Pastor Wright having the insight to know who was needed for this time in the history of Trinity. Congratulations on your installation and may God Bless you forevermore.
  • 5/20/2009 7:49 PM Christine Miller-Betts wrote:
    Rev.and.Mrs. Moss and Family,
    God has truly blessed you and all of us because you have passed our way.
    Congratulations on your installation at Trinity. May God continue to shower His blessings on you as you touch the lives of others.
    Again, Congratulations!
    Mrs. Betts
  • 5/20/2009 9:56 PM Orguerete Eskridge wrote:
    Pastor Moss,
    May God continue to bless you and your family. You are such an awesome minister and it is by the power of God.
    Congratulations on your installation and also your ministry at Trinity.
  • 5/20/2009 10:25 PM John & Jean Graham wrote:
    Pastor and Mrs Moss
    we thank God for sending you to TRINITY
    you are an inspiration to my family and I keep on preaching and teaching
    YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL FEET God Bless
    The Graham Family John & Jean
  • 5/21/2009 6:14 AM Elana Atkins wrote:
    Rev. Moss and family. You are such a blessing to TUCC. I know that you could have decided to be the lead pastor at any church but TUCC is where you and your family belong. 05/19/09 7:30 a.m. service was so moving that I almost walked the aisle but then I remembered that I have been a member since 1985. God bless you always.
  • 5/21/2009 10:43 AM Carole Jacobs wrote:
    Pastor Moss,
    I really don't know where to begin. You are an awesome Man of God. Getting to know you and Monica, Elijah and Makayla has changed not just my life but Rev. Jacob's life as well. We look forward to what God is going to do in your life and the life of your entire family. We look forward to your powerful ministry and your vision as we IMAGINE!!!!!!!
    Gos Bless,
    Carole Jacobs
  • 5/21/2009 11:13 AM Ron Miller wrote:
    Rev Moss and Monica, I thank God for both of you and I am verry pleased to have you as our new pastor and first lady. Through all the adversity we faced as a church family you both have shown such grace and dignity through it all. I am grateful and encouraged that great things are in store for Trinity under your leadership.
  • 5/21/2009 11:26 AM Charisse wrote:
    Pastor Moss ans Mrs. Moss Congratulation on your appointment as Shepherd of this Branch of Zion. You are an Awesome Preacher, Prayer,and Preparer! I just cannot wait to see how you bring US closer to the image of Christ! God Bless You and Monica & All your Family Love Charisse Zeno-Davis
  • 5/21/2009 1:49 PM Phyllis Butcher wrote:
    Thank God for you Pastor Moss..I so glad that you came to our Church after Rev Wright retired..I hear so many spirit talking thru u...I know for sure I hear Dr Martin Luther King..it amazing how God is using now and once again it is a Blessing to have you at Trinity
  • 5/21/2009 3:32 PM Joy Bivins wrote:
    Pastor and Mrs. Moss,

I thank God for you both and the ministry you have established at TUCC in such a short time. I feel especially blessed to be in the congregation at such an exciting time. My sincerest congratulations to you during this time of celebration. May God bless and keep your family. I look forward to calling you Pastor.

Congratulations!!!
  • 5/21/2009 4:50 PM Denise wrote:
    Rev. Moss and Family...May the Lord continue to keep and bless you abundantly. God has called you for a time such as this. Congrats as our family of faith moves onward and upward!
  • 5/21/2009 8:06 PM Wanda Philpott wrote:
    Dear Pastor Moss,

Congratulations on your installation as Senion Pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ. I thank God for you, First Lady, Mrs. Monica Moss and Elisha and Makalah. You are truly a man of God. I love you all and I thank you for bringing us through it all. LOOK WHAT GOD HAS DONE!
  • 5/21/2009 8:22 PM Laverne wrote:
    Rev Moss,

I "imagine" a church with no walls, a church where we come together to worship the Lord in spirit & in truth

I "imagine" a church where the Pastor continues to bridge the gap between our seniors & the youth.

I "imagine" a church whose pastor is well versed in culture, history, and religion. Who empowers his congregation to study.

I "imagine" a church where the pastor doesn't use the pulpit as his personal platform.

I "imagine" a church moving into the new millennium with internet access, electronic giving, e-newsletters, blogs, pod cast and reaching THOUSANDS who might never step foot in a church setting sharing His word on NextTV.

I "imagine" a pastor with the anointing to "transform" a congregation.

I "imagine" a church where you can be free to praise the Lord like David danced.

I can "imagine" all these things Rev. Moss because you are doing it now. God began a GOOD work in YOU and I'm excited about it.

With the Lord on your side and ours you don't need "well wishes" only Him

I want to share one of my favorite scriptures with you and your family:

Zephaniah 3:17 God's Love
    The Lord your God is with you,
    He is mighty to save
    He will take great delight in you,
    He will quiet you with His love
    He will rejoice over you with singing!

Stay in His Grip!
  • 5/22/2009 12:14 AM Jeryl wrote:
    Rev,
    Enjoy the journey! The best is yet to come! I'm still enjoying watching what God is doing with you and through you. Thanks for being a friend. Blessings to you and the fam. Congratulations.

Jeryl
  • 5/22/2009 7:58 AM Lavern Bailey wrote:
    Rev. Moss,
    Congratulations on your forthcoming installation. We have heard many of your sermons and know you are truly a pastor with "BEAUTIFUL FEET" The church will move in the right direction with YOUR LEADFERSHIP AND Monica and the children at your side. GOD BE WITH YOU.

Lavern
  • 5/22/2009 12:14 PM Stephanie Banks wrote:
    Congratulations!! Sooooo richly deserved!!!
  • 5/23/2009 12:52 AM Burnette Burrell wrote:
    Rev. Otis Moss III,
    Congratulations on the occasion of your installation.
    Did you know that before the foundations of the earth were laid, God planned good deeds for you to accomplish? He knew the task he would prepare for you and he has generously built into your unique personality strengths and skills that would be needed to accomplish those tasks.
    You see things from a slightly different vantage point that increases my scope of understanding. You challenge me to greater faith. You're special.
    He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus! Phillipians 1:6
    Love, Peace, Health, Joy, Prosperity and Prayers.
    Yours In Christ,
    Sister Burnette Burrell, Elder
  • 5/23/2009 10:27 AM Valerie & Jamarcus wrote:
    To Pastor & Mrs. Moss, Look what GOD is doing in your lives. Thank you Pastor Moss for answering the call, staying inspired, and enduring the challenges you've encountered. Thanks for not giving up and staying internally focused and spiritually motivated. Mrs. Moss you are the real SUPPORT behind your husband and children and we appreciate you and what you represent. May GOD continue to bless your family and congratulations! To Pastor & Mrs. Wright thank you for choosing Pastor Moss to continue the TUCC experience.
  • 5/23/2009 11:24 AM Pam wrote:
    To Pastor Otis Moss III

I just was to say congrats on your installation we here at TUCC are so happy and bless to have you. I think you are doing a great job. God bless you and your family keep up the good work.

Pam C
  • 5/23/2009 12:15 PM Janice Gladney wrote:
    Pastor Otis Moss & Sister Monica Moss,

I thank God for your accepting the call to come to Trinity United Church of Christ. May the awesome God we serve continue to bless your vision, ministry, health & family. I thank God you are my pastor and first lady! I am soooo proud to be a member of one of the greatest church on this side of the Jordan, Trinity United Church of Christ. I look forward to participating and dedicating my time, talents and tithes to the furtherance of kingdom building.

Doing His Will,

Janice Gladney
  • 5/23/2009 2:14 PM Barbara Brown-Frazier wrote:
    Dear Pastor Moss,First Lady and family:

I want to send a sincere congratulations and on your instillation as shepherd over Trinity.I pray for an overflow of Gods blessings as you lead us into a new era.I pray that as our church move forward,our youth and seasoned saints continue to remain unapologetically black and Christian,knowing,embracing and never forgetting that "old time religion"and prayers of our ancestors that is blessing us today.
  • 5/23/2009 7:15 PM Audrey Harris wrote:
    Rev. Moss, it has been so inspiring to see the Lord working in your life. You are doing a marvelous job! Thank you for the spirit of LOVE and LEADERSHIP you demonstrate.
    I pray our church will continue to reap the benefit of God's insight through you.
    Congratulations to you and your lovely family on the upcoming installation as our Senior Pastor!
    We Know God Will Continue To Show Up And Show Out!! Audrey Harris
  • 5/24/2009 6:02 PM the healing ministry wrote:
    Behold, I am the Lord the God of all flesh, Is their anything to hard for God
    Jeremiah 32:26-27 Look what God has given us. To God be the Glory!

P - A man the prays with power and purpose

A - An Anointed man appointed by God

S - Spirit Led, Spirit Feed

T - An Awesome, Awesome Teacher

O - One who has opened our eyes to new possibilities through the Word of God

R - One who remains unmovable always abiding in the work of the Lord.

We the healing ministry are praying with and for you and your family as you continue to do the work that God has assigned you to do. We look forward to working with you in God's vineyard.

To our First Lady, Mrs. Monica Moss, Thanks for Sharing your Husband with the body of Christ.
  • 5/24/2009 10:16 PM ROY GLASS JR wrote:
    FIRST I THANK GOD FOR ALL HE'S DONE
    SECOND I THANK GOD FOR 36 YEARS OF PASTORAL LEADERSHIP OF "A MAN AFTER GOD'S HEART" REV.DR. JEREMIAH A. WRIGHT,JR LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST I THANK GOD FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY REV.OTIS B. MOSS 3 (REV.O) ON BECOMING THE 5TH PASTOR TO LED A CHURCH WITH A RICH LEGACY,A LEGENDARY PASTOR AND A Extraordinary CONGREGATION TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

I'LL HOLLA
    ROY
  • 5/25/2009 11:52 PM Lynn wrote:
    Pastor Moss:
    Congratulations on the upcoming installation. May God continue to bless You And May you continue believing in the Lord. Many more blessings will come.
    God Bless YOU, Pastor Moss!!!
  • 5/26/2009 12:39 AM Twanna Lance-Gordon wrote:
    To Rev Moss & Family many blesings and prayers. Trinity has truely been blessed to have you and your family exspecially during tryig times. You are blessed to having an encouraging and strong wife by your side. Cherish ever moment and enjoy life.
  • 5/26/2009 4:28 AM Clare wrote:
    Grace, Peace and Mercy unto you and your family. As you embark on the trail of soul teaching for the kingdom of GOD. As you know now there are a plenty who want to do what you were chosen to do. Take heart and rest in the measure of FAITH that has been given unto you so that you may help shape the church and the community for the building of the kingdom of GOD. I have watched TUCC for a while now and I get it. With God all things are possible and my color is appropriate for the world to see and recognize the Christ in me. When I return to Chicago my first stop will be there with you and the family of TUCC.
  • 5/26/2009 7:32 AM Cece wrote:
    Pastor O, I thank God for you and the Moss family. You are an awesome Man of God and I love and appreciate all that you have done for us at "such a time as this!" Continue to say YES to God and we will continue to IMAGINE. To God Be The Glory for the things that He has done through you, with you and in you! Love, Cece
  • 5/26/2009 11:19 AM LaDwyna Gale wrote:
    I am a new member of TUCC. I applaud you for your hard work and dedication to the people. I never new how wonderful life could be until I joined. You are an inspiration to all walks of life. Congratulation on your Installation. God has great plans for you, your family and the people you serve.
  • 5/26/2009 11:33 AM Faye Terrell-Perkins wrote:
    Pastor Moss,
    We are truly blessed to have you, a visionary, prophetic pastor, to lead our congregation at this critical time in history. I thank God for you and look forward to the mighty work you will do for years to come! Congratulations!!
    Love and Blesings,
    Faye Terrell-Perkins
  • 5/26/2009 11:50 AM larry conley wrote:
    Dear Rev.Otis,iii
    Congrats...congrats
    May the Lord Continue to bless and inspire you.
    May this celebration be an everlasting one.
    Give Sister Monica and kids a triple hug
    from Big Brother Larry.
    GOD bless you in your journey.
  • 5/26/2009 12:10 PM Natasha Robinson wrote:
    To Pastor Moss: I don't even know where to begin but I will take it from the TOP. During our most stormiest season to date when the SONGS OF LIFE were difficult to sing, you gave us new VERSES to sing, teaching us to imagine. You are very SPECIAL to the body of Christ and to the membership of Trinity UCC. Thank you for helping us to weather the storm and getting us back to the basics of love and forgiveness. Thank you also for helping us COME OUT on top and reminding us that no one can STOP us now. We love you and your family. May God continue to bless and keep you. (This is now the official end of your directing tutorial!-lol)
  • 5/27/2009 6:49 AM Margie A. Brock wrote:
    Dear Rev. Moss
    I wish you blessing on you installation as pastor to TUCC. I am an Internet watcher from NY. I am inspired every time that I connect. Always let the Holy Spirit leads you as you TEACH, PREACH, and inspire you congregation.
  • 5/27/2009 12:34 PM Alvita wrote:
    For many years I used to hear people say: Our trials only come to make us stronger.This was evident when our church went through its transition period, because there was so much negativity spoken about our church. There were many days I cried and wanted to leave because I felt so bad that you had to endure this just coming in to the church. But when I heard you speak about how we were to conduct ourselves in spite of the adversity it spoke a great deal about the leader that you were becoming. Today I can truly say that I thank God for you and our beautiful First Lady. I wish you all the best and I just believe that God is going to continue doing great things at Trinity and in our lives.
  • 5/27/2009 12:36 PM Tanya Martin wrote:
    Congratulation on your installation
    Pastor Moss:

Please don’t be weary in well doing. Pastor, you have done an Awesome, Superb task since you’ve been here. Every time we parishioners blink our eyes you implemented something new; yes we do want original not replication. I want to take this time to tell you, I’m proud to call you my Pastor; you are a man of God that was sent to us such a time as this. In a stormy season at Trinity we witness those eagle wings of yours flying through currents of wind in the storm with supplement stress. Pastor your light shine so bright. I appreciate all you have done now and more to come. I pray that God continue to pour his anointing on you that it will saturate you; when people see you walking; the power will fall off you because you don’t have room to contain it.

May peace and favor rest upon you and your family.

We give God all the Glory.
  • 5/27/2009 2:31 PM Dianne Thompson and Family wrote:
    Pastor Moss,
    "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord.." (Jeremiah 29:11) Our church family is very blessed that the Lord's plans for you, Mrs.Moss, and your children included your installation
    as our Pastor at TUCC. A special thanks
    also goes out to Daddy Moss and Rev. Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr. for being wise elders in our village.

Continue to be blessed,

Dianne Thompson and Family
  • 5/27/2009 2:38 PM Donna Williamson wrote:
    I need to say to you, Rev. Moss, that Rev. Wright did not choose you as his replacement - God did - only because you were the best Angel for the job and the best Angel that Rev. Wright could "just imagine" who has his back

Lots of love and hugs to you and family

Ms. Donna
  • 5/27/2009 4:40 PM Jacquelyn Crook wrote:
    Dear Pastor Moss,

Congratulations on your installation! We are proud to have you as our shepherd. Thank you for being a lighthouse in our lives. Your leadership qualities that have emerged have been impressive. They can be summed up in the following poem:

Our Pastors
    By
    Miriam Valenciano
    Farmingville, NY-USA

A Pastor is called to lead the sheep,
    Knowing there are battles and even defeats,
    With God as his head and his sheep close and near,
    He knows that God’s word is our Special Spear.
    He walks with great faith and no little fear;
    He tries to be close and wants to be near.
    When one from his flock needs someone to hear
    He cares with his prayers and both of his ears.
    With a heart that is flesh and some “broken bones,”
    He keeps doing battle and dodging the “stones.”
    We thank you for caring and being sincere;
    We also thank your families for they also preserve.
    We give God the glory, and we give Him the praise
    For giving us a pastor (like you) that shows us The Way.

Congratulations again! We celebrate you and your pastorship as we go forward. May God continue to bless and keep you, your family, and Trinity United Church of Christ.

With warm regards,

Alonzo and Jacquelyn Crook (The Library Lady)
  • 5/27/2009 4:59 PM Carter wrote:
    Pastor Moss,
    I thank God daily for sending you to us. Your courage, commitment and integrity inspire me daily. Thank you so much for the sermon you preached on sexual violence, "I'm A Survivor!" Every time I listen to that sermon I am reminded of your stance for justice and your willingness to say what others too often leave unsaid.
    May God bless you and your family, and know that we are excited to IMAGINE with you!
  • 5/27/2009 5:26 PM Cecile wrote:
    Pastor and Mrs. Moss:

You are gifted leaders. All of us at Trinity are so blessed to have you as the head of our spirtual household. Thank you for your strength during our trails. May this celebration be a wonderful recognition of your amazing contributions, your glorius future, and the inspired work Trinity will do through your anoiting from the Lord.

We love you and we thank God for you.

Cecile Keith Brown
  • 5/27/2009 7:20 PM John T. Gunn Sr. wrote:
    HEBREWS 13:1
    (I)"CONSIDER THEIR WAY OF LIFE AND IMITATE THEIR FAITH."

Congratulations to you. Best wishes to your family.
  • 5/27/2009 8:04 PM Arlene Gladney wrote:
    Dear Pastor Moss & Sister Monica,

Thank you for accepting the call to become the next Pastor of TUCC. I have grown spiritual leaps and bounds since becoming a member of Trinity 10 years ago and serving in ministry. As you continue to carry the torch, I have no doubt that God will continue to bless Trinity, you, Pastor Moss, and your family with protection, provision, and a prophetic word. May God continue to bless and keep you, beautiful sister Monica, and your small peeps.
  • 5/27/2009 8:48 PM Ethel Denson wrote:
    I thank God for placing your feet on the mountain of Trinity. You are a praying shepherd as was David and I pray that God's favor will be with you and your family as you lead us with the Good News of Jesus the Christ, the only Son of God who gave up his life that we might believe that God is God. I am proud to be involved at Trinity in the ministry of leading others to Christ and pray that God will continue to use me to assist you in your ministry of praying, preaching, leading, teaching us to Christ. Congratulations and press on Pastor! God is Blessing Trinity with your leadership and we will be THEE five star church!
  • 5/27/2009 8:56 PM Francine wrote:
    Pastor Moss - Congratulations on your installation. You have truly blessed me and my family with your anointing. May God keep in strong in your faith and lead us until the next phase at TUCC. God bless you and your family.
  • 5/27/2009 11:24 PM Deacon Andrea C. Adams wrote:
    Rev. Otis Moss III and First Lady Monica Moss. We salute you during the installation celebration.

We are three generations strong. The matriarch of the family writes: Your life bears the imprint of God, and He is still shaping you. I am wishing you a future filled with blessings and happiness. If there were no clouds in the sky, where would showers of blessings come from? You reflect God in many ways.

Praise God always, and thank Him for His loving direction. May you have peace and joy. May your little cups of faith overflow and become a feast for the soul, as you magnify the Lord with your gifts…Deacon Lorraine V. Adams

The daughter writes: We lived in chaos those first few months but suddenly the rain clouds disappeared. Your vision became very clear. I am praising God in the dance for the joy I have received from your ministry. I praise God for every teaching moment and every prayer. I praise God for the laughter and smiles I receive every Sunday from you both. I praise God for your strength. Dance!...Deacon Andrea C. Adams

The granddaughter writes: To my favorite SPELHOUSE couple. Since arriving at Trinity, you have been a blessing in my life and to many others. Although I have been in Atlanta, I have followed your accomplishments at church. Thank God for your vision of technology! I look forward to see what else you have in store…(former) Junior Deacon Alicia Verna Wilson

God brought you and your family to Trinity for a reason. We are proud to be with you in Christ, a part of your Community and creating with you a new Culture. Congratulations!
  • 5/28/2009 12:06 AM Deborah Minor Harvey wrote:
    Rev. Moss,
    You are a Balm in Gilead. The Trinity family is truly blessed to have you in its presence. Congrats on your installation and thank you for bringing your authentic voice and uplifting spirit to TUCC.

Best wishes to you and your loved ones.

Deborah Minor Harvey
  • 5/28/2009 8:10 AM Deacon Sylvia P. Cato wrote:
    Pastor Moss, we are honored and blessed to be in your presence to hear the words of God at TUCC. You have blessed my family. Thank you for all you have done and will continue to do. Our prayers are with you and your family through this installation blessed event. We truly love you.
  • 5/28/2009 8:39 AM Delphine Williams wrote:
    Dear Pastor Moss and family,

I must admit when I first heard that Rev. Wright was leaving and that he had selected you as his replacement I was upset. I did not think you could take on such a big responsibilty let alone become just as good as Rev. Wright. However, as time passed God proved me wrong. I am so glad that God allowed you to come into TUCC and take our church to a new level. You were born to lead our church. May God bless you and continue to guide you as our pastor.

D.W.
  • 5/28/2009 9:56 AM Cheryl wrote:
    Rev. Moss and family, I extend my congrats! I know that the anointing you have will keep Trinity moving forward.

May God continue to Bless you and the Trinity family
  • 5/28/2009 11:08 AM Tanya Martin wrote:
    Congratulations on your installation.
    Pastor Moss:

Please don’t get weary in well doing. Pastor, you have done an Awesome, Superb task since you’ve been here. Every time we parishioners blink our eyes you implemented something new; yes we do want original not replication (do you). I want to take this time to tell you, I’m proud to call you my Pastor; you are a man of God that was sent to us such a time as this. In a stormy season at Trinity we witness those eagle wings of yours flying through currents of wind in the storm with supplement stress. Pastor your light shine so bright. I appreciate all you have done now and more to come. I pray that God continue to pour his anointing on you that it will saturate you; when people see you walking; the power will fall off you because you don’t have room to contain it.

May peace and favor rest upon you and your family.

We give God all the Glory.
  • 5/28/2009 12:11 PM Wilfred, Vanessa & Khalil wrote:
    To a servant of Christ, sent into the Community to bring the good news in a way that reflects our Culture and our heritage:

Rev. Otis Moss III, we acknowledge and embrace your call by God to pastor the congregation of the Trinity United Church of Christ, Chicago. May you be anointed with wisdom and the Holy Spirit, and may humility, patience and humor be your accoutrements. God bless you.

Yours in Christ,

Deacon Wilfred Bentley, Rev. Vanessa Lovelace, and Khalil Bentley
  • 5/28/2009 1:25 PM Joseph & Margie Shorter wrote:
    We are at Pilgrim UCC in Chattanooga, Margie is your third cousin, we were at Cascade UMC in Atlanta the first time you preached there. We watch Trinity services every Sunday on TV ONE before we go to our local service.

You and your entire family (Mother and Father) are a Blessing from our Lord and Savior. We regret that we will not be able to be present to share in this marvelous milestone however we are keeping all in prayer.

Give our best to Rev. Wright, He came to Central UCC in New Orleans for a week long revival when we resided there and Rev. Paul Saddler was our Pastor.

Lil' Margie (Ask Your MOM wants copies of all of the programs ... (let us know the procedure)

Keep on keeping on and know that the Lord loves all and so do we.
  • 5/28/2009 1:50 PM Valerie Richardson & Family wrote:
    Congratulations from the Richardson Family.

You don't even know us but your words have inspired our family and brought us closer to God. We returned to church right as Rev. Wright was retiring. He is also a magnificent man. You continue his greatness even though it's in a very different way. We worship, pray, and communicate daily with each other and God now . I owe this new start to your ability to deliver the word in a way that makes it possible to use your message in our daily lives & important to hear what's next. I call my family "Christians under construction". Your words, enthusiasm, & knowledge built the foundation.

Valerie M. Richardson
  • 5/28/2009 1:56 PM Kathleen Waller wrote:
    Rev. Moss,
    Congratulations on your installation! We love your youth and energy. Continue to "fight" with love.
  • 5/28/2009 2:13 PM Irene Reason wrote:
    Rev. Moss - I just want to officially welcome you in God's name to being the next pastor for Trinity. Rev. Wright left awfully big shoes to fill but after seeing God work in you - I have no doubt that you are definitely up for the challenge. May God bless you and keep you and your beautiful family.

God Bless and I look forward to many years under your awesome leadership!
  • 5/28/2009 2:33 PM Grace wrote:
    Pastor Moss- Thank You and the family for being our Leader, which heads a ship called TUCC. May God continue to bless you and the your family and as the song says "I'm still here" with you at TUCC.
  • 5/28/2009 2:51 PM Candace Williams wrote:
    Hello Pastor Moss And First Lady Monica,
    I must say I have been a member of TUCC
    for about 14 years and never really got involved or participated in church activities until you asked us to "DARE TO IMAGINE". Since I took that dare I viewed the church experience in a different way and my daughter has also gotten inspired by your teachings..Keep up the good work and congrats on the installation ..it is a well deserved honor for you and your family..and please never stop daring to imagine..I pray for you and your family that you all will be covered as you begin this new journey!! GOD BLESS YOU!!
  • 5/28/2009 2:56 PM Donita Greene wrote:
    Rev. Moss: I'm sorry I can't personally be at your installation activities this week and weekend, but I am and will be praying for and with you! Trinity was my home church for over 20 years before I moved, and I still consider it my church home when I visit Chicago. I wish God's richest blessings upon your ministry & your family as I thank God for this time in your life & in Trinity's life! God bless you!
  • 5/28/2009 3:42 PM Glenda wrote:
    Pastor Moss,

Congratulations on this momentous occasion! Thank you for the “spiritual feasts” each Sunday and your commitment to lead Trinity through Christ, community and culture. I pray that God continues to bless you and your family.

Glenda Phillips
  • 5/28/2009 4:15 PM Donell Jenkins wrote:
    Congratulation Pastor Moss on your installation as Pastor at Trinity and I wish you the best. I enjoyed your leadership at Tabernacle and have grown because of your ministry. May God continue to bless you and your family. May God smile on you always. I pray that you will continue to keep it real. Thank you so much for all that you have done to bless the kingdom of God.
  • 5/28/2009 5:13 PM Linda J. Johnson wrote:
    All praise and glory to our Heavenly Father for bringing The Moss Family to Trinity.
    May God continue to give you direction and blessings as you receive this installation.
    Thank YOU for your prayers and guidance.
  • 5/28/2009 5:25 PM Norma & Claude Brown wrote:
    Pastor Moss we congratulate you on your installation. We are so proud of you and your family and we are grateful to God and Rev. Wright for bringing you to Trinity. We wish you much success and hope that your burdens are few. Keep up the good work. God bless you and your family.
  • 5/28/2009 6:26 PM SHANNON PAYNE wrote:
    Congrats to Pastor Moss and Miss Monica I am so glad that you have accepted the call and have become the Pastor of TUCC. I have been a member for only 4 yrs but must say that I continue to learn and grow with TUCC.
  • 5/28/2009 6:27 PM Toni Morrison wrote:
    Pastor Moss,

Wishing you all the best on your installation as Pastor here at Trinity. We are truly blessed to have you.
  • 5/28/2009 7:19 PM lisa willis wrote:
    Congratulations, Pastor Moss and Monica Moss on your Installation Day. I love it every Sunday when you speak the words, " I will bless the Lord at all times and his praise will continuely be in my mouth". I thank God for you and your family as you take over this flock, may the Lord give you strength and guidance and courage.
  • 5/28/2009 7:36 PM Mary Brown wrote:
    Pastor Moss, peace and blessings to you and your family. I thank God for you and include you and your family in my daily prayer journal. The love of God flows from you to us each and every Sunday and I would like to say thank you and thank God for you. All praises to God because he is at the center of all of this.
    Mary Brown
  • 5/28/2009 9:25 PM Kim Staton wrote:
    Pastor & Mrs. Moss, congratulations on your installation. I am so excited to be a witness to what God has in store for you and our church. I couldn't IMAGINE any other Pastor leading us at this time. Thank you and may God continue to bless you & your family.
  • 5/28/2009 9:43 PM SIS. CHERYL DUDLEY wrote:
    I AM A VIEWER OF THE INTERNET SERVICES (OF COURSE, THE LIVE ONES). I WANT TO WISH PASTOR MOSS AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY, THE BEST OF GOD'S BLESSINGS ON THIS OCCASION. I PRAY YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LET GOD USE YOU IN HIS KINGDOM BUILDING SERVICE. I ENJOY THE WORD BEING PREACHED BY YOU. I HAVE FOUGHT DEPRESSION FOR MANY MONTHS, BUT I AM FREE ONCE AGAIN. YOUR LIVE SERVICES, WHERE THE STAYING POWER I NEEDED, DURING THAT TIME (FROM NOV.08 THRU MAY 09). I HOPE ONE DAY TO VISIT YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHURCH, NOT BECAUSE OF ITS DESIGN, BUT I SEE A BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT THERE, AND A LOVING ONE FOR ITS PASTOR. THAT IS RARE TO SEE NOW A DAYS. I SEE A GREAT, GOD ANOINTED LEADER IN YOU PASTOR MOSS. I PRAY YOUR CONTINUE STRENGTH, WISDOM, AND GODS CONTINUOUS LOVE OVER YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY LIFE, AND YOUR CHURCHS LIFE. MAY GOD GRANT YOU MANY, MANY YEARS TO COME. I HOPE TO SEE YOU ONE DAY, AND MEET YOU FACE TO FACE. GOD BLESS YOU. GOD BLESS YOUR DAY. SIS. CHERYL DUDLEY OF HENDERSON, KY. P.S. KEEP ME UPLIFTED IN YOUR PRAYERS.
  • 5/29/2009 12:43 AM KENON wrote:
    Pastor I am Grateful that you are becoming my Pastor finally. I Pray that God continue to Keep you and your Lovely family.

We are Grateful for you.
  • 5/29/2009 8:14 AM Terry Mason MD wrote:
    Pastor Moss, May God continue to bless you with success with all you do in the name of this mission. We are born to to the next phase of this special work. We will move forward together on this journey to forge a strengthen commitment to the work of Jesus Christ. May God also bless you and your family with continued health and strength. Keep the mission of Trinity United church alive and well and remind us all of the commitment we made when joining the church. WE have only just begun.
  • 5/29/2009 8:34 AM Jane and Milt Fisler Hoffman wrote:
    How we would love to be with our Trinity UCC church family and you, Pastor Moss and Monica, for this great day of covenant making! But our spirits will be present and in joyful prayer for this important event in the life of our church, our pastor and our United Church of Christ. May God smile upon all who gather in the celebrations this weekend and may the Pentecost Spirit renew the church with power. In celebration and Christian love, Rev. Jane and Milt Fisler Hoffman
  • 5/29/2009 10:29 AM Katrina (Myers) Caldwell wrote:
    Hello Pastor Moss and First Lady Monica! I am so happy for you both during this joyous season. I know that God will continue to bring the increase.
  • 5/29/2009 11:09 AM Wilda M.& Tiffani M. Box wrote:
    Dearest Rev. O. Moss & Family,
    We wish you all the happiness in the world; you are a close and loving family: and we welcome you warmly into our hearts personally and via Trinity United Church of Christ Family. We thank our GOD for you... We are so proud of Rev. Moss, too!
  • 5/29/2009 11:26 AM Ruth Martin wrote:
    Pastor Moss,
    Thanks be to God for what He is doing through you, Monica and your children.
    Congratulations on your installation as
    Senior Pastor.I am so happy that you are here and challenging us to imagine
    that we can be the kind of church God is calling for in the world today. Your letter to TUCC via Paul and Philippians
    was awesome, one of your best!

Thank you for your preaching, teaching and modeling the greatest gift, Love.
    May God continue to bless you richly as you and Monica carry out God's vision and mission for you both at TUCC.
    Congratulations
  • 5/29/2009 11:47 AM Sarah Foulkes wrote:
    Rev Moss and Mrs. Moss:I send my best wishes and love to you all. Pastor Moss as I have told you each Sunday, God did not make a mistake when he send you to US(TUCC).Know that I will do ALL that I CAN to support your ministry. I've been a member of Trinity as long as Pastor Wright has been there,so I've seen a lot happen. PLEASE don't be dis encourage by some We love you very much. Mrs. Monica if I can be of any help PLEASE feel free to call on me. I am a former 1st Lady of 33yrs so I do know a lot about what 1st Ladies have to deal with. Best Wishes much Love
    Sarah Foulkes(PEEWEE) what Rev calls me and you may call me that to if you wish. Ask Rev. Clyde who I am if you can't remember me.(Little lady with the Hats at 7:30 service.
  • 5/29/2009 12:54 PM Jacquie and Will wrote:
    Pastor Moss and First Lady Monica Moss - to God be the glory for the marvelous things he has done! Truly we are blessed to have you and your family in our lives. We recognize that when God placed your name on Pastor Wright's heart that God knew exactly what God was doing. Thank you for listening to God's call, thank you for your ministry, and thank you for the love you have shown us.
  • 5/29/2009 1:18 PM Jynetta and Jacqueline wrote:
    Congratulations,Pastor Moss and the entire Moss family, may God continue to bless your life and your families lives as our lives has been blessed by having you as our new pastor. May God continue to guide you as you do his work in his church. I am truly THANKFUL to Rev. Wright for bring us such a wonderful replacement.

Congratulations Again!!!
    The Thornton Family(Jynetta and Jacqueline)

ps. I heard you on the radio, and yes you do need to be on the radio.(smile)
  • 5/29/2009 2:18 PM Laetitia Wells wrote:
    Congratulations, Pastor Moss from your friends at McCormick Theological Seminary. I am also sending congratulations from my church in Charlotte, NC.... C N Jenkins Presbyterian Church.

Pastor Moss you have been an inspiration to us and a friend. I thank God for you, your wife, Monica Moss and your entire family. Please know that you are in my prayers. Congratulations and may God continue to bless you!!!
  • 5/29/2009 3:19 PM Marguerite Anderson wrote:
    Pastor Moss, joy, peace and many blessings to you and your entire family. I give God thanks and glory for all He has done for me and what He has done for you in preparation to become an excellent Senior Pastor of Trinity. You went through "Fire and The Flood", but you stood firm and tall with the help of the Lord. Pastor Moss, you taught me and others the words of the Lord and how to live in these challenging times. I have been away since January caring for my sick Aunt Mary Jones in Texas. I am returning in July and looking forward to your teachings of the Word and together give praises to our Lord and Savior. Have a wonderful Installation Celebration.
  • 5/29/2009 3:48 PM Crystal Roberts wrote:
    Pastor Moss,

May God continue to bless you and your ministry as He prepares you to be installed as our 5th Pastor. God has truly blessed us with an undershepherd who is a doer of His Holy Word and preaches the message that we need to hear from our Father. You have also asked us to imagine and be transformed to serve. Thank you for encouraging us to be all that God would have us to be! I thank your family for sharing you with us, as we are equally blessed to have them as part of the TUCC family. I pray that you always faithfully walk the direct path in life, knowing that wherever the road takes you, God has already destined for you and your ministry. Peace and Love, Crystal Roberts
  • 5/29/2009 6:06 PM Hopkins Family wrote:
    Pastor Moss and First Lady Monica Moss, the Hopkins family would to give you best wishes and our full cooperation and support in what you do here at Trinity we love you and may God keep you in the palm of his hand.
  • 5/29/2009 6:10 PM Shirlene Small wrote:
    Pastor Moss, congratulations on your installation as pastor of Trinity. We wish you many blessings and the grace of God as you continue your ministry at Trinity. We will pray each day that you implement your own vision and chart your own course while continuing to honor and uplift the work, blood, sweat and tears of our beloved pastors and congregation members that preceded you. We know you will do a wonderful job. Best wishes to you, Monica, your children, and the rest of your family.

Shirlene, Derrick Sr., Derrick Jr. & Donovan Small
  • 5/29/2009 6:48 PM Sharon Gavin wrote:
    Pastor Moss-Congratulations on your installation to TUCC. It is truly a blessing to know that God has showed up and showed out once again at TUCC. Not only were we blessed by Rev. Wright's years of service, but now we have been blessed to have such a powerful shepherd like you. I have been truly inspired by your teachings, courage and your drive to do God's will. I praise God for your family, especially the strength of our first lady (Mrs. Monica)and I pray that God will continue to guide you to lead his people for many years to come. Once again congradulations, and may the road always rise to meet you.
    Sgavin
  • 5/29/2009 10:28 PM Michael Simmons wrote:
    I would like to extend my wishes to Pastor Moss and his family and may God continue to bless and anoint us with his teachings. God Bless, Michael Simmons PS. The comedy clubs was great!! Looking forward to Sundays' activities.
  • 5/29/2009 10:52 PM Brandi & Cheryl Williams wrote:
    Pastor Moss, Mrs. Monica Moss, and Family

Welcome and congratulations on your installation to the wonderful village of TUCC!!! We enjoy watching all of the services online and/or in person. You all are a wonderful addition to our Trinity family. We love you dearly for all that you have done for the church and will do in the future. As Brandi has stated sometime ago -- You guys are the most adorable SpelHouse family that we have ever seen. Keep doing what God has chosen and led you to do.

Cheryl & Brandi Williams
  • 5/30/2009 8:17 AM Paula Williams & Family wrote:
    God Bless you Rev. Moss and your family. Oh how excellent is the name of Jesus in his placing you as next Pastor of Trinity. He surely had a "Ram waiting in the Bush". May the Lord continually bless you and keep you. Thank you for displaying strength during our heavy trial period. You are a courageous leader and Trinity is blessed to have you. Your installation as Pastor will show the world that Trinity is strong, united in love, and abounding in the Word. Congratulations again!
  • 5/30/2009 10:25 AM Donna wrote:
    Pastor Moss you are such a blessing in so many lives. I thank GOD for you and your beautiful family.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • 5/30/2009 5:05 PM Shirley Fleming wrote:
    Dear Pastor Moss,

Congratulations on your installation as Pastor!!!!!!!!!!

To God be the Glory for what he/she has done, is doing and will do through you, your family and our community of faith! I thank God for preparing you and sending you to our community of faith! I thank you and your family for accepting the call to Pastor Trinity. He/she has promised to never leave you alone. I'm praying daily for you, your family and the ministry of justice and compasssion that we will do together with and behalf of God's people. Truly, I believe you are the Pastor that God has chosen for this moment and location. The ground has been prepared for the next leg of the journey and ministry. May God continue to bless you and your family. May God continue to bless your ministry. May the Holy Spirit continue to give you wisdom and courage!
  • 5/30/2009 6:47 PM Kelli Shavers wrote:
    Pastor Moss, congratulations on your installation as pastor of Trinity. My family and I watch your broadcast every SUNDAY morning on TV1, here in Dallas, Texas where we are proud members of Friendship-West Baptist Church! We wish you many blessings and may the grace of God continue to bless you and the Trinity church family.
  • 5/31/2009 7:22 AM Beverly Johnson ,Chawntaye , Chawntese wrote:
    Dear Reverend Otis Moss 111 Congratulation on your Pastoral Installation. We are honored to have you as our Pastor. God is good all the time, Thank you for coming our way.
  • 5/31/2009 7:50 AM Tiandra Johnson wrote:
    I would like to receive a copy of the sermon on Palm Sunday. The one that speaks of how Jesus sent people to untie the donkey he chose to ride on for Palm Sunday.

Thank you in advance.

Have a blessed life.
  • 5/31/2009 9:34 AM K Fields wrote:
    Pastor Moss - Congratulations on your installation. I wish you and your family continued blessings as you lead the flock at TUCC toward a new and inspired vision. As a member of Trinity, I'm especially excited about your emphasis on intergenerational activity and strong family values, your commitment to engaging the entire community, as well as the great example that you and Monica provide. I pray that God strengthens you to keep up the magnificent work!
  • 5/31/2009 10:44 AM Diane Anderson wrote:
    Pastor Moss:

Congratulations on your Installation! May God continue to use you as a vessel to spread his word. I am so inspired by you and your family and how the Lord has anointed you to this magnificant calling. May God continue to bless you on this fantastic journey!
  • 5/31/2009 11:03 AM Vernessa "Turner" Gipson wrote:
    Dear Rev.Moss and Ms Moss
    Little did I know 7 years ago, when I initially heard you preach and met your parents at Haley Farm,would our paths cross again at my home church. My initial reaction to your "anointed" preaching was that you so reminded me of "Rev" during my teen years, when being at Trinity everyday, all day, was the best place to be. Again, I see you and Ms Moss as such a inspiration to many youth and young adults as "Rev" was to many of us. There is not a Sunday when I do not get a request from one of my daughters and other youth to drive from Champaign to Trinity for church - thank God for cheaper gas
    Congratulations on your installation. Our "Moses chose a great Joshua"
    I will be in touch regarding Freedom School - I have not forgotten and would be honored to come "home" to assist.
  • 5/31/2009 1:38 PM Dr.. Vietta.and Arnai L. Johnson wrote:
    Congratulations and praises Rev. Moss on this one of many of the wonderful accomplishments with which God has blessed you. We are thankful for you and your family; we love you and we support you. Thank you for all that you have added to Trinity United Church of Christ.
    Continued peace and blessings
    Your sister in track(smile) and especially Christ,
    Vietta
  • 5/31/2009 2:22 PM Deborah Ellis wrote:
    I thank God for you Pastor Moss and your family. You have been truly a blessing in my life. I thank God for giving us a Pastor after His own heart who will feed us wisdom and knowledge. I am very proud and excited to have you as my pastor. Congratulation on your installation. May God continue to bless you use you for His glory. Eyes have not seen nor ears heard what God has in store for you Pastor Moss.
  • 5/31/2009 4:06 PM Mona Gordon wrote:
    Hey Rev. Moss! Congratulations!
    Sending you and Monica and the kids hugs and loves from Augusta. Wish I was there to celebrate in person!
  • 5/31/2009 5:29 PM Dr. Feranda Nero-Roberts wrote:
    Pastor Moss:

God's blessings to you and your family! Please know that we are praying for you and the entire Trinity United Church of Christ Family.
    be encouraged
    Feranda and members of the Chicago Mass Choir
    "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord...."
  • 5/31/2009 5:42 PM Mrs. Shebtufi Kushma wrote:
    Congratulations Rev OM3 :~)You're now officially our SENIOR Pastor! What an amazing journey you had to take to get here! Task Well Done... and yet this is still the beginning. There are more beautiful things to come. Enjoy this installation day, knowing God is smiling on you, the beautiful lady Monica, Elijah, Makeyla and the entire TUCC family. God's love and peace be with you always! -Shebtufi*
  • 5/31/2009 5:48 PM Jocelyn Maner wrote:
    Rev. Moss and Mrs. Moss:
    I am truly proud of you both. I can remember being graced by your presence every Sunday at Tabernacle Baptist Church in Augusta, GA. Your love of God inspired me to live better. Rev. Moss, thank you for guiding my journey on the Christian path. Your sermons were always right on time. Mrs. Moss, you are a true example of beauty personified on the outside and inside. You travel with grace and humility at all times. I wish you both well as you lead the congregation at Trinity United Church of Christ. I know your new congregation will be blessed and touched by your giving and welcoming spirits. To God be the Glory!!!
  • 5/31/2009 8:48 PM Michaia Brown wrote:
    Dear Pastor Moss, I wish you and your family and congregation all the many blessings God has in store for you all during this season. I have watched you on TV and I can honestly say your sermons always inspire me to do better and become a better person, servant and
    Christian. May God continue to use you for the upbuilding of His people. May His love sustain you and First Lady Moss today, tomorrow and forever. My prayer is that I get an opportunity to come to Chicago and witness God using you in person. That is my sincere prayer but until then "MAY HIS PEACE BE WITH YOU AND YOURS UNTIL HE ALLOWS US TO MEET".
    Please know that you, your wife, your children and the congregation are in my prayers. God bless and may this day be forever ingrained in your heart and mind. To God be the glory!!!

Michaia Brown from New Jersey
  • 5/31/2009 9:16 PM Gwendolyn Winfield wrote:
    Pastor Otis Moss
    Congratulation, May you and your family enjoy your new church home. I'm grateful to have you as our new senior pastor.
    Gwen W.
  • 5/31/2009 10:43 PM Aveldia wrote:
    To my pastor and dear friend,how awesome and exhilarating the path to leadership is.A day has not gone by were my family and I don't mention the likes of you and your family and the extraordinary impact your family had in our lives. You have left our presence but never our hearts. Congratulation on your installation.

There's and old t.v. show call the Jefferson where their them song was " Well were moving on up to the east side to a deluxe apartment in the sky.Know that your moving from Augusta was a move to the east side now you 've finally got a piece of the pie. I say to you and your family enjoy, taste and see for yourself that the Lord our God is and Worthy to be praised, and He will do just what He said He'll do. Sorry we missed your great day but know that we are with you always and forever.

Aveldia ,Janita,Aaron
  • 5/31/2009 10:51 PM Jackie W. Myers wrote:
    Congradulations in the highest order to you Pastor Moss,It was unfortunate in my opinion, that the majority of Tabernacle did'nt understand your vision,Trinity you truly have a "GODSEND" in Pastor Moss
  • 6/1/2009 7:20 PM Janice wrote:
    Congratulations Rev. Moss on your installation. The service was terrific. I really had fun over the past two weeks coming to the different events leading up to the BIG day.
    God has really smiled on you and your family.

Once again Congratulations, Good Luck and continue to stay prayerful.

Sincerely,
    Janice
  • 6/1/2009 11:37 PM Teresa Tucker wrote:
    I was moved to tears last night watching the service on Streaming Faith. I am sending you and yours love, prayers, and well wishes for your continued prosperity and success from Roxboro, North Carolina. I also pray for the church, and hope that only good things come your way.
  • 6/2/2009 1:28 PM Randell Strickland wrote:
    Heartfelt congratulations to Pastor Otis Moss III & First Lady Monica Moss. May God continue to richly bless you as He has so abundantly blessed the Trinity community with your love, leadership & "beautiful feet". Y'all make me feel like a proud, proud child of the King!!

Randell Strickland
  • 6/2/2009 1:59 PM Trinitarian wrote:
    Pastor Moss:
    The installation service was GREAT! Your dad dropped it like it was HOT!!
    Congratulations to you and our beautiful First Lady Monica
  • 6/16/2009 5:18 PM Jan Doney wrote:
    Please help me to correctly pray for our President. When I heard that a news magazine editor called him a god or God, I was shocked and worried. This is against GOD'S law. He(The President)did not correct that man's comments. This scared me and worried me greatly. I believe that Dr.Wright had lead him to Jesus as his Savior. And I am sure Dr. Wright would have instructed him in the importance of following GOD'S Laws and holding GOD in great reverence. How can I pray for him to prevent such an act of blasphemy to not be repeated? I hope you can give me some guidance. For I do not wish anyone ill but only hope no one's soul will be punished for a foolish man's admiration.
    Thank you and may GOD protect you and your church as it continues to do mighty works in HIS BLESSED NAME.
    Jan Doney
    1. 6/25/2009 11:11 AM Anonymous wrote:
      Hello Jan.

Interesting that a magazine editor is alleged to have called the President a God and the president did not rebuke him. As we do not have the name of the magazine or the editor in question it does make it difficult to confirm the context in which this alleged act took place.

That said, there are people of different Christian religious persuasions that interpret the following old and new testament scriptures as if people are gods (with a small g) and serve as co-laborers with God (with a Big G) here on earth

A Psalm of Asaph WROTE:
      "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' But you will die like mere men: you will fall like every other ruler." Psalm 82:6,7

AND

Jesus The Anointed One said:
      Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods? If he called them gods to whom the word of God came --and the scripture cannot be broken--what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, " I am God's son'? John 10:34-36

I am no theologian but I have heard and seen certain faiths espouse their view of man as a god (with a small g) serving a Big God based on these two scriptures. Also click on Wikipedia's description of God and read John Milton's Paradise Lost and Paradise Regained for evidence.

The point of my argument is as follows...I agree with you that God and God alone is God and no human should worship themselves as a god of any sort. However, we as humans lack the divine capacity to condemn other humans for their religious interpretation of the writings of King David or the words of Jesus given that we have the same words found in our own bible. As these scriptures have not been deleted it is reasonable to assert that we humans will arrive at different conclusions and should respect one another's viewpoint.

One prayer for the president might be one that Cathleen Falsani, a columnist for the Chicago Sun-times wrote a while back when Barack Obama became president elect on Tuesday 11-4-2008:

"May he walk in love.
      May he see the joy of bridges built and wars cease
      May he have the gentleness of spirit that chooses grace over pride and
      May he do all he must without jeopardizing his health, his family, or hie relationship with his creator" Sun-Times Wednesday November 5, 2008

So Jan there is no need to be shocked or worried about this alleged comment or lack of rebuke. God knows how to handle God's business and will do so in his own time.

Therefore, Let the church pray and fast for the earth and all its inhabitants. GOD IS GOD and has never missed a sunrise or a sunset.

Daughter of Encouragement

"Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, "The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, nor will people say, "Here it is," or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you." Luke 17:20-2
  • 6/29/2009 7:25 PM Deacon Betty Thomas wrote:
    In the name of Jesus,
    We the Reading Tutorial Ministry pray and thank God for our spirit filled, anointed, and powerful senior pastor,
    Rev.Otis Moss III. To God Be The Glory!!!
    Deacon Betty Thomas,
    Chairperson
  • 4/1/2010 1:27 AM stacy adams shoes wrote:
    I will read time to time that
  • 4/1/2010 1:54 AM Bonus del casino wrote:
    The people who made this should set the example for what humankind should be and represent. Purely perfect amazing work!!
  • 8/22/2010 11:52 PM Adesuyi Leslie Ajayi wrote:
    Dear Pastor Moss,
    Your preachings and christian examples are reminiscent of the great prophets of old, who told the inconvenient truth to the people and to power . Your focus on social justice and sin is the essence of the Christian walk, and our greatcommission. May you continue to receive EN DUNAMIS,divine enablement and holy spirit guidance from on high (Amen).
  • 2/28/2011 8:01 PM Rev. Jeffery Roland wrote:
    Hello Dr; and how are you doing. I just thought that I would say hi and wish you much happiness in life. And I hope that you will be greatly blessed spiritually. Bye and may God truly bless you